Tuesday, April 5, 2016

Lights, Camera, Jeff's Last Stand!!

 Hello all!! Another week, another blog post, am I right? Except this week is going to be a little different. I have until Thursday to complete my three postings for the week, because, drum roll pleaaaaasseeee...

OUR PROJECT IS DUE THIS SUNDAY, APRIL 10TH!!! 

Wow!! I feel like this process has whizzed by so fast. We've come from scraps of ideas to gluing them together to creating a final project, which is what I'm about to tell you today!!

Today is the day I finally get to let the glue set, for lack of a better term. I'm filming!! Now, I'd like to give myself an order of one slap on the back of the head for waiting so long to get started, bad Amalia!! Nevertheless, I'm glad I'm going to get everything done today. My scene isn't too complicated so I'm sure we'll be able to get everything done in one shoot and I can spend the rest of the week working on editing and my critical reflection!

Speaking of, let me tell you how that's going!! For my creative critical reflection, I've decided to do a director's commentary—I'm going to compile pictures and videos together using iMovie and put a voice over of me talking about my process creating this film. I think it fits my personality super well to create something where you can finally hear my voice (why do I think that's something you're curious about?? Oh, how my mind wanders!!), and see some cool new images that I've never shown you!! Also some funny ones to add to my constant comedic demeanor, which I happen to be very proud of. As you can tell by my many exclamation points, I'm very, very excited!! I can't stress enough how pumped I am to see the final project come together.

Now, I never did get an email back from the ring tone people (wahh) so I'm going to look today and find some copyright-free music to use for my funny ring tone. That way, there's no worries. Another slap on the head for me for not finding a better company but hey, what can you do? Maybe the right ring tone is just waiting for me out there, copyright-free and beautiful as ever.

One last update, I changed my title!! It's funny because I thought of it as I was typing the title to this blog post. Isn't it interesting how the things we need just show up at the most random times, right?
Instead of Last Stand, it is now:

Jeff's Last Stand

Don't ya just love it?! I think it sounds more humorous, relating to the film, with still that small sense of drama. Woohoo!! I love having everything set.

Today, my actor is working on his lines and will hopefully be as good as he can be for tonight's filming! I trust him so I know no matter what happens things will come together.

What a process this has been!! You all don't know how much I'm going to miss blogging and keeping you updated on my process. Who knows? Maybe I'll take this blog with me on the highways of life.


1/3 posts done!! We are almost near the end, my friends. A-Am I the only one crying?


With a lot of intense love and passion, and 10 buckets of excitement!!!!



Amalia Gonzalez

No comments:

Post a Comment