Friday, April 8, 2016

Testing, Testing...Is this CCR On?

Hello everyone!! Since yesterday, the process is coming along very smoothly, as we all have hoped. The last thing I have left to do is my Creative Critical Reflection—my CCR–and I'm hoping I'm on the right track!!

This part of the project, as I told you before, had absented my mind for a while, but now I'm coming back to the bones of it all. I'm going to be doing a director's commentary, which involves me gathering various pictures and images, and doing a voice over of me discussing my process creating this film!! This was an idea I really enjoyed and thought was quite clever, because I definitely wanted to speak when it came to my CCR (not that I had a choice, and not that I minded that!) and the images I add can make it fun and still interesting.


I began writing my script as some point last week, forgive me for not remembering the date, but it's coming together nicely. It's quite long and I double spaced it so there's no chance of me reading the wrong line during my recording. You see?? I promise I am a lot smarter than you make me out to be. Unless you think I'm a genius...In that case, you're right. I'm not that smart.

In my script I described everything I've done from day 1, including some fun jokes and references because I'm, you know, me. Funny is what makes the money, am I right??
The descriptions, I think, display a nice sense of what I've done as well as the process and how long everything has taken me. So, at this point, I'm good. Stuck at that meeting point of having all my pieces and needing to glue them together.

As for our film, it's all ready and set!! I'm just going to do a quick check over tomorrow and make sure everything is correct before I export it and submit. Ahhh, I'm nervous!! Hopefully you all like it as much as I do!! It really is something I can say I'm proud of.


Well, time to get back to business!! A director/writer/editor/student's work is never done.


Shaking from excitement as well as exhaustion,


Amalia Gonzalez

No comments:

Post a Comment