Sunday, March 20, 2016

Another One Bites the Dust Allergy

So, you remember that cough I told you about? Yeaahhh, not just a cough, it turns out. A cough turned headache, dizziness, body aches, and later 100 degree fever. It's been a tight spring break for me!!

Due to this impending sickness and my inability to move three feet off my bed, I have been hindered in my progress. I hope to get back on track soon, as our due date is nearing and I would like to create as little amount of stress as possible. Today is one of my better days since I got sick, so hopefully by tomorrow I'll be able to get to work on using one of my two storyboard formats. My script is coming together as well!! It's just this illness...*sigh*...my sincerest apologies.


Saddened by these setbacks and coughing up all my sorrows,


Amalia Gonzalez

No comments:

Post a Comment