Friday, March 25, 2016

Director of the Dead

*groans* Helloooo everyone...Excuse me while I cough my lungs out!


This sickness I've told you about has been very clingy and decided to stick around through all of my spring break. Our relationship is, you could say, quite unhealthy *wink*. No? No one? I tried.

These past two days I've been feeling a bit better though, so I've begun to try and make some progress on the project that has since been on hold. Today, I tried to format my storyboard onto one of the formats I told you about before, but it's come to be too complicated. The format requires one to make an account and sign up and pay for things, and I frankly don't have much time for that. Besides, my storyboard is really for me and I can read it just fine.

So, there's another moment of progress hindered by the reigns of technology. Damn you, Storyboard That!! Your complicated forum is my mortal enemy.

There is another spot that I've actually begun to get some progress on! My father write scripts for commercials for a living, and he has begun to show me the correct format for writing a script. This way I can get the dialogue down for my scene and FINALLY begin shooting!! It's a miracle!! All these bumps in the road have made for quite a hinder on my final project, and I'm not too happy about it. Tonight I will begin working on this script and get back to you tomorrow!!

Again, I apologize for my lack of effort after getting you all excited. Don't blame me, blame my immune system.


Hoping to cough up ideas instead of phlegm (ew),


Amalia Gonzalez

No comments:

Post a Comment